Wednesday 9 March 2011

Hall pass and Just go with it Review

Hi guys, Mz storm is back again with two new movies for you.


Just Go with It (12A)
Ratings: 





My Verdict: It is in cinema now, came out 11th February 2011 and I had to give it 5 star as I do love Adam Sandler and his movies, I think he is absolutely funny and incorporates this every time even Jennifer Aniston and Nicole Kidman characters I found to be quite humorous also.
The ending was predictable but its what you get from a romcom, a happy ending.
So if you havent seen it already, what you waiting for? GO!




Hall Pass - In cinemas 11th March 2011
Rating: 





My Verdict: Another 5 rated movie from me as it had a little twist in there towards the end which I found quite funny. Another comedy movie that will have you laughing at the stupidity of the characters played by Owen Wilson and Jason Sudeikis ( also known for What happens in Vegas and Going the Distance)
This movie will have you saying OMG!




No comments:

Post a Comment