Tuesday 31 August 2010

Movies Left to see in 2010

Hey Homosapiens, I will be doing lots of movie watching in the coming months as it seems the film industry has really caught my eye on a few gems I'm watching glizzening in the pale blue light. I'm looking at 5 films, that have got my interest and may get yours, your man's, your girl's, your kid's attention too. As this is my first lil blog Homosapiens, on flims tag lines given at the end of each description are you obvious Trailer links. And look out for links to amazon.


Finally Disney do a take on the  Rapunzel story, "Tangled" being the pun-intended title I'm sure, which path this story decides to take we'll just have to wait and see but after watching the trailer I can only imagine that this is going to be a film that once agian all the toddlers, pre-school children and parents will be talking about in both good and bad aspects. Hey maybe this film will give female toddlers (And the gay ones) an even more reason kick ass with their "girl power", as the trailer suggests, Rapunzel will be able to use her hair not only to trap men in her feminine charm. If your into PIXAR CGI animation (and also in 3D eyewear) films then watch out for this in cinemas from: November 24 2010 onwards. 
Lets Get Tangled

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi3343845145/







Will Ferrell voices Dreamworks "Megamind" and is accompanied by Brad Pitt as his Nemisis (did I spell that right). So as we Know Dreamworks have produced some fantastic CGI movies in their time, one being the obvious chose, the SHERK series, Shark Tale, Kung-Fu Panda and so on. I look at this one an feel as if it could go either way. It good do as well as Monsters VS Aliens did or it can crash slightly into a lamp-post like "Over the hedge", which in my opinion they were both good film, but coming from a Family with a lot of younger generations and working with children from 3 months-11 years, they didn't do too well as they could have, no matter what the box office my say. Any way "Megamind" is a Blue Skin villian, from outter space that follows the same paths as his human looking nemisis, that you can see there is a "Superman, Lex Luther" dash of salt in this. However we know that Megamind will be good in the end. I'm done with this one not really feeling the trailer. It shall be showing in Cinemas from November 5 2010 onwards.
Blow your Megamind







"SAW 3D", I really thought this annual sequel thing would have come to a hault by now. but Believe it or not, 2010 could be the final cut for Jigsaw and his murderous-bloody games. The seventh in series,  sees the villain unveil his final master plan even as survivors of past killing sprees gather to their bareings.  The 3D movement isn't going anywhere and why not have maybe the last Saw in 3D, it will allow more grusome horror traps for the audience to feel a bigger part of. Lets just hope my friends don't walk out the cinema, like they did for "Saw 6".  
Any way I'm not convinced "Saw 3D" is truly the last we'll see of this series, but whether it is or isn't, Jigsaw should manage to go out with a bang that will leave you shit scared for a week.  Showing from October 29 2010 onwards.
Lets get bloody again with Saw 3D


Another take on Alien abuduction or Alien invasion and is said to be on a low budget...???? Did check the link for the trailer out, it doesnt look like it's coming out of a student film maker's budget. This does look a bit like the "District 9" film a like, but on an evil scale. All I know so far about the actors are some guy from my once loved show "Six Feet Under", named Eric Balfour..... Oh him the guy with the really long nose and looks as if he thinks way too much about himself, "That ain't cute". I want to see this film once it hits: on November 12 2010, as I like my independant studio films. Hey and guess who... None other than "ROGUE" and i'm still not sure but they are invovled in a lot of films I love. The Tag line for this film is "Don't look up" but at the end of this trailer looking up or down won't matter, seeing as the gargantuan space craft up above sucks up, hundreds of thousand New Yorkers (Once again it's all bout the fucking Yankies). But I wanna see it I wanna. 
"Don't look up"



And I'm dying to see "I Spit On Your Grave", a remake of the 1978 cult previously banned film that was just waiting for a remake, like they all are these days. But I'm excited another "Girl power" film with the "Oh so good bloody horror" twists, snaps and cracks. The story is about if you dont know... A younger writer you get raped by a group of guys blah blah pussy's bleeding, She strikes revegne on them in the worst ways possible with good reason. Hell I praise the blood thirst bitch. And what's best abot=ut this flick, it's unrated.... (really what would that really mean surely you got to rate films, right?). Hitting the big screen on October 8 2010, this is a great film to go and see for your pre- All-Hallows eve festivities. 
"Forgive her father, for she will sin"

No comments:

Post a Comment